Pages

Monday 1 August 2016

The best Holiday Ever

In the holiday’s I went to my nana’s house. I stayed over there for a week and 5 days. It was so cool because we got to do anything our nana said. Her name is Marisa and my papa's name is Bryan. My nana said if you are hungry just go in the cubed and grab something to eat or make you a cup of tea or Milo. I asked her if she wanted anything to eat or drink but she said no thank you.

When we went to church we got to play a little bit of basketball and played roly poly with the dogs. There names are Sophie and Wuppy. They are sisters Sophie is a Jack Russell and Wuppy is a Pit ball. Sometimes they fight over toys. Over the holidays we went places. We had heaps and heaps of fun.

Jack Russell Terrier 1.jpgAmerican Pit Bull Terrier ...

No comments:

Post a Comment