Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Week 6 Spelling Test Mrs Feb's


Words
Definition
Sentences
Past Tense
Present Tense
Future Tense
city
My city is like a town
The city is a big space
City
City
City
children
I use to always play with the kid’s
I found a group of lost children
Child
Kid’s
Children
clean
This is a similar word to clean tidy
I had to clean my room
Clean
Cleaning
Cleaned
knee
Your knee connects with you leg so you can walk
I scraped my knee on the footpath
Knee
Knee
Knee
first
The Similar word to first is one
My first dog was a pit bull
First
First
First
apricot
Apricot is a sweet fruit
I ate apricot with ice cream
Apricot
Apricot
Apricot
dead
I have seen someone die before
I saw a dead bird on the road
Die
Died
Dead
bite
Biter
My dog would bite anyone who tries to touch us
Bite
Bite
Bite
draw
The similar thing to draw is sketching
I can draw a lion
Draw
Drawing
Drew
begin
Similar word to begin is start
I begin to do the lawn’s
Begin
Begin
Begin
bull
A bull is a animal
I wanna go bull riding
Bull
Bull
Bull
forgot
When you forget
I forgot my book’s at home
Forget
Forgotten
Forgot
crown
A crown is also known as an accessory
Only one crown for one queen
Crown
Crown
Crown
fifteen
Fifteen is a number
I’ll be turning fifteen soon
Fifteen
Fifteen
Fifteen
purple
Purple is a colour
My hair colour is purple
Purple
Purple
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment