Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Explanation Writing 2017

My house is my Special Community because it has my family in it filled with lots and lots of aroha (means love) in it. My family is something really really special to me because they always buy food for me and they do all kinds of stuff for me. I have the nicest family in the whole wide world. My family members are the same to because they make Cook Island food and they don’t just cook it for them they cook it for everyone. My other family members make the most delicious puddings. One time we had Custard but we put it in the fridge and waited for it to cool down. When it was cool enough we took it out and got Biscuits and crunch it up with our hands and we mixed it together and we chopped some Bananas up and threw them in and mix it in with the Custard and Biscuits and together it tasted really really yum.

My family is my star and I am there star to. I really love my family and my some of my family’s the have passed on just like my Papa. He was the best Papa ever. But I still miss him. My Papa was like a really big star for me and he still is that big star. I will always love my Papa and he will always be in my heart because that’s what family is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment