Pages

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Complex Sentences

WALT - Use complex sentences in our writing

Complex Sentences

1: I went to the shop with my Mum

2: I hate basketball because they never share the ball with me

3: I have a friend called Andrea and she is a super star

4: The kittens were adopted by there Mum and Dad

5: Peanut butter and jam sandwiches are my favourite because when you mix it together it taste nice

6: The surprise party was organised by Wendy’s two best friends came and bought Wendy’s for the party

7: Charlie could not hear his watch ticking and forgot the time

8: Sara owned a dog that was a german shepard and it always bark

9: We have apples in the fridge but sometime’s we don’t eat them

10: Mrs Judd went to Samoa for a holiday and came back with 30 Samoan necklaces and 30 Samoan Ula Fala

No comments:

Post a Comment