Pages

Friday 18 March 2016

Zack the Dragon

WALT: Write what is being dictated to us, word for word
WILF: I can write down the sounds in words I hear and I can punctuate my writing

once upon there was a dragon named zack he was playing in the forest with his brother. When another dragon came along what are you two doing he asked?” we’re playing knights” they replied. Do you want to play to.


Said Zack, no said the other dragon I fine but thank you for asking. Okay come join in with us if you want to anytime and anywhere and anyplace. Just ask if you want something. The other dragon said “but I am really hungry” Zack said well lucky we brought some sandwiches. There were eating and eating their sandwiches away. Along to their favourite place.

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment