Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

Fiafia 2016

On Thursday at 07:00 PM we all had our own annual Fiafia. Fiafia is a performance that we often have every two years. We had 18 groups performing and we have been practicing for the past six weeks. Our Fiafia was on the field at school.


For Fiafia, I was in the Bollywood group. We danced to India waale. We shared our ideas around Room 18 and showed the little kids. We all had one part. There would be three people in one group and another group and then another group. It was the most popular song than any other songs.

I liked it because the music was like a thousand bees singing. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach and a little nervous. When I am a year eight I am hoping to join Bollywood again. I am looking forward to being a great dancer.

Untitled from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment