Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

How to have a fun weekend

How to have a fun weekend
Remember the T.I.I.C structure.
T
Title - What you will be explaining
I
Introduction - Tell your audience what the topic is about and what is to be explained.
I
Information - Explain the elements or steps in a logical sequence
C
Conclusion - Final summarising statement, an evaluation or comment about what you have explained.


Title
How to have a fun weekend
Introduction
When it was the weekend I went to Burger King. After that we went to AMF in pamuare. I saw this note that said it was going to be shut down for hundreds of years
Information
1st element
But the very first thing I want to go to was Rarotonga and see my Nana and my Papa’s
Information
2nd element
The thing that was the most coolest was going to the cemetery and seeing some of my family’s that have past on.
Information
3rd element
When we came back it felt really stink because I wanted to stay over there forever.
Conclusion
But it was so cool going to all those places because it was fun and it was kind of like an adventure for me my Mum, Dad, Sisters and my 2 little Brother and my other family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment