Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

My Favourite Speech

My favourite speech out of all the speech's (That I have made) is my speech about how to apply for a job. Applying for a job can take up most of you'r time because it is for some people a new life because you get to work, to be free from you'r family and many other things. For my very first thing I am going to do is to head for gold at University because I want to pass and if I pass then I can start applying for a job. My Dad say's that I can apply for any job and my very first one is gonna be working at Carl's Jr. I want to work there because my Aunty worked there and she said that she got paid $130 - $150 dollars everyday she worked and that's why I want to work at Carl's Jr so I can get paid the same amount of money as my Aunty so I can be rich. My Aunty has been away in Australia for 5 months know but we keep always keep in touch with each other on my Sister's Facebook page. It is so cool in Australia because you have the cool shops flasher then New Zealand shops, you have the Houses and the Cars as well. It was a very long time until we saw her just for one day then she went back to Australia. When we went to go and drop her of to the airport we each gave her a big huge and lots of love and wished her a safe flight back to Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment