Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Explanation template 2017 : Personal Best

Title Athletics Day Introduction “Athletics day was the most coolest day ever” Ohhh sorry forgot to introduce myself, my name is Shelley and I am 12 years old and I go to Pt England School. Information 1st idea On Athletics day was so cool because there was heaps of things to do and to play with. Javelin was one of my most favourite one out of all of the things we did. Information 2nd idea It was a really nice and hot day and everyone was wearing black because it is a part of our school uniform. Our school uniform is Red for T-shirt and Black for Clot’s, Shorts, pants. Information 3rd idea I was just about to faint because it was way too hot and I was dehydrated. I gave it all my best. Conclusion At the end of the day Mr Burt said a big thank you to us for being really awesome on a really hot day and we just ended it with the karakia.

No comments:

Post a Comment