Pages

Saturday 9 March 2019

Nouns (Zoo)

Nouns
Nouns are naming words.  Nouns are words that name people, places, and things.
Highlight all the nouns in the story below.  The first noun has been highlighted for you.




Yesterday we went to visit the zoo in Wellington. My mum packed
me a great big lunch so I wouldn't get hungry. We had to meet at
the school at eight o'clock to catch the bus. I sat next to Jason
and Hemi. When we first arrived we watched the monkeys being
fed. Then we saw heaps of other animals. I liked the elephant
most of all. It kept on waving its trunk in the air.
    On the way back to Wanganui it started to rain and I fell
asleep. When we got back I found that I had left my jersey
behind. My teacher said not to worry because we could get it
posted back to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment